EcTownUSA Member Support Services
231 W. Main Street
P.O. Box 3466
Quincy, CA 95971
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
This will show up if the script is missing or flash isn't installed
- FREE Technical Support Center
- FREE Website Support Center
- FREE Online Advertising Programs
- FREE Consulting for Members
- FREE Catalog Sales System
- Chamber Automation Systems
- StudentsBusiness.Com Systems
- MunicipalClarity.Com Systems
- We're here to help you online!
Fundraisers We Support
- QFB Programs
- QCC Commerce
- Lions in Sight
Hours of OperationOur normal business hours are from 9:00AM to 5:00PM M-F PST. Please feel free to make an appointment that works best for you.
To access FREE MEMBERS SUPPORT please go to www.FreeMembersSupport.com.
The system is designed to help move valuable online traffic the Chamber receives over to the member's businesses.
Members need to log into the system to be sure they are optimized for local Google search. Members who would like help may call 1-888-EzWay4U or (530) 283-5554 for assistance.
Members receive monthly marketing reports which report on the program status.
We would like to thank you for joining the Chamber of Commerce and look forward to helping you promote your business. By joining the Chamber of Commerce you now have an opportunity to successfully advertise your business or organization locally online. The purpose of this website is to describe the specific electronic services the Chamber is providing.
The Chamber has hired Chamber Nation to assist its membership optimize for local search and position themselves for a rather powerful online advertising opportunity. At any step of the way please feel free to call the Chamber of Commerce or our technical support center at:
1-888-EzWay4U / (530) 283-5553.
Sincerely, your Chamber Team
Did You Know?
1. That you are now part of a "locally driven" Nationwide Chamber of Commerce advertising network.
2. Customers are 63% more likely to buy from you if you are a Chamber member.
3. Customers are now searching by category which means the value of Chamber search is going up.
4. When you buy locally money turns over 3.2 times within the community.
5. When you buy from a big box store, money turnover just once.