Sierra Financial Group
500 E. Fry Blvd
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- Advise seniors on the following;
- Original Medicare
- Medicare Advantage Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- How Prescription Drug Plans Work
- Assist in plan enrollments
Fundraisers We Support
- Care Net
- Salvation Army
- Saint Vincent de Paul
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Hours of OperationBy appointment.
Are you turning 65? Do you have questions concerning Medicare but you are not sure where to get answers to your questions? Let me help you. I have been assisting residents in both Pima County and Cochise Country with their Medicare needs. Let me help you through this stressful process.
Below is a Medicare Starter Kit that you can use to organize yourself.
Top Ten Do's and Don'ts
1. Do give yourself time to learn about Medicare.
2. Don't expect to be notified when it's time to sign up.
3. Do enroll when you're supposed to.
4. Don't despair if you haven't worked longed enough to qualify.
5. Don't worry that poor health will affect your coverage.
6. Do remember that Medicare is not free.
7. Don't assume that Medicare cover everything.
8. Don't expect Medicare to cover your dependents.
9. Do explore all your options.
10. Do consult a licensed and certified Medicare specialist.
Barry, Patricia (2011, Apr/May, 2011, Medicare Starter Kit. Retrieved from www.scribd.com/document/57026881/AARP-Medicare-Starter-Kit-English