Interfaith Community Services
6750 E Calle Dened
Tucson, AZ 85710
Contact via Email
Hours of OperationMain Office: 2820 W. Ina Road, Tucson, AZ 85741
Hours: 9am to 4pm, Mon.-Fri.; ICS Food Bank:9am-1pm, Mon.-Sat.
Eastside: 8701 E. Old Spanish Trail, Tucson, AZ 85710
Hours: 9am - 1pm, Mon.-Fri.
ICS Food Bank: 10am - 1pm, Tues. & Thurs.; 1st&3rd Sat
Interfaith Community Services (ICS)
is a nonprofit organization that helps people in need achieve stable, healthy and independent lives.
Where Help Brings HopeICS provides a wide range of services to help people in financial crisis stabilize their housing, employment and healthcare; and programs that assist seniors and disabled individuals in remaining safe and healthy at home. ICS programs link together to offer more than short-term help; we work with clients to build long-range solutions that promote sustainability. In 2017, ICS helped more than 40,000 children and adults in our community to meet their basic needs and improve the quality of their life.
- Emergency Financial Aid provides assistance with rent, mortgages, utilities, medications and other basic necessities such as identifications, bus passes and back-to-work needs. ICS clients receive one-on-one case management—a critical step in helping them to lift themselves out of financial crisis.
- Gifts of Love matches donor groups with families in need to provide holiday food and gifts, as well as school supplies for children.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance provides free tax preparation to low to moderate income households to connect these taxpayers to the Earned Income Tax Credit and other credits for which they may qualify.
- Preparing résumés and applications
- Job searching tips and techniques
- Self-esteem mentoring and interview coaching
- Basic computer training
- Education on money management
- Transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping and other errands
- TeleCARE reassurance calls
- Afternoon TeleCHAT and other friendly calling and visiting programs
- Personal business assistance
- Home repairs/yardwork
- Companion sitting and other services for seniors and disabled persons.
ICS gives our community’s most vulnerable residents a hand-up to changing and/or improving the quality of their lives.